Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 120

Thread: Recipe Corner

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pickles , My board is four up from RA's here in AW. It has 25,000 plus views.

    pete

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well i hope you won't stop posting on this thread all together if you become a mod on pete's board... [img]smile.gif[/img] i really enjoy your recipes, and it is but one tiny thread with only a few participating... i put it here so that all the people that come to my board exclusively (like the people i know at work) have recipes to look at. i wish they were more computer savvy, it's not like it's that hard to get to pete's board, lol... but you know how people are that aren't very cued in to computers, lol... i make sure to post some on pete's board as well, so as not to hog all the good ones for myself... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Pickles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heck no I wont stop visiting your board. I was telling the partyhouse people I see how I so enjoy your board. The people are great and kind, and I enjoy the lighter things for life is too complicated at times. *hugs*

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, well i just meant on this thread... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Pickles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh ok.....Im not the best on these things *L* but hey I'm trying hehehe..I looked at my profile and it says I can recieve msgs so I have no clue what I am doing wrong *L*

    Pete
    If you need my help I can help you for a bit *smiles*

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm... i dunno why it won't then... maybe it's just me, lol... but where the pm icon is, there's nothing ... *shrugs*... hard to tell.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Pickles, If you would like to recieve Private messages, this is what cha do...

    1) Go to the top of the page, to the right is a box with "My Profile/register/search/faq/message board catagories". Choose My Profile.

    2) The first box you see will be called "My Profile: Pickles." Right below that it will say "View,Update Profile/View Recent posts". Click "View/Update Profile".

    3) Scroll down to the second half of the page, It is called "Preferences". Go to "Allow members to send you private messages" and change the no circle, to the yes circle.

    4) At the bottom of the page there is a small box that reads "Update profile" click on it.

    You should now be able to recieve PM's. You may also have an E-mail sent to your account to alert you to a PM, I use this, because I don't always notice a new PM in my box.

    roGEr

  8. #38
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is one of our favorite meals. I have posted it Pete's board, but thought it would be a nice addition here also.

    _______________________________________________

    Hungarian Porkchops.
    5 center cut porkchops
    1 med to large onion (thickly sliced)
    1/4 to 1/2 cup sliced bananna peppers (canned or fresh)
    1 28 oz can of diced tomatoes (with juice)
    3 tbs oil
    Salt & pepper to taste
    1 cup water

    in large skilliet, place pork chops,add onions, peppers, water, tomatoes, Salt, & Pepper.
    Cover and simmer on low heat until pork chops are tender. (depending on thickness of porkchops, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours)

    This is really good served over Mashed potatos or pasta.

    Bon Appetite.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Pickles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Roger......I think..........*L* I have it set right now. Thanks so much for your help *smiles* [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen